Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Garrett Sits AND Rolls over... Good Doggy!



No, he really isn't a dog... he's our beautiful little boy! Our little guy is growing up so fast. He still doesn't sleep through the night though. GRRR! Isn't that smile precious - tounge and all? I am in love with this kid... I kiss his cute little face all day! He is trying so hard to learn how to blow raspberries and it is darling. What a stud! We love you Garrett!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look! You get the cutest pictures of your kids, who needs a photographer. He is so cute! Give him one more month and I bet he is sleeping through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to show me how to do you pictures like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the Good Doggy comment. I was thinking it as I read it and I cracked up! He is SUCH a handsome little guy! Those dimples kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie- I love your new layout. I am thinking it's about time I change mine up a little bit! Your baby is so dange cute. Sometimes when I see cute babies, it makes me baby hungry until I get to the part that they don't sleep through the night...That pretty much takes care of it for me :)

    ReplyDelete