Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh BABY!

Kim doesn't blog.... yet, so I am going to do it for her...

Introducing..... LONDYN ELISE RENTMEISTER


Kim and JR had their 2nd beautiful little girl on Monday, January 12, 2009. She was a whopping 8 lbs. 12 oz. with the most shiny black hair I have ever seen. The sad part is that I was off to Hawaii on the big day and missed it all. I was so bummed out but was able to get updates and progress reports over the phone. Congratualations on a healthy, happy, beautiful, content, chubby little girl!



I love her. She is so sweet and content. I could hold her all day. I can already tell that she is going to be very laid back. She is super relaxed and can sleep through any noise... I am jealous of this.. Garrett is the lightest sleeper and wakes up at the lightest sound. Hey, opposites attract right? Maybe they will get married!

10 comments:

  1. Tell Kim congrats from me. They are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim and JR congrats!! She is adorable. I am so jealous of your trip to Hawaii but oh well I will live my dreams through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she is so stinkin cute, makes you want to have more, just for a second..... lol Tell them I said congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats Kim and JR! Keep working on getting her to blog! I was kind of surprised she isn't already! Tell them hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie -
    Thanks for posting a comment! I'm glad you found me! Your kids are so cute! I loved reading your blog! Keep in touch!
    Sindee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Annie I am good how are you? I am so happy I found your blog! I blog way to much!!! Your family is so cute! Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Kim and JR!

    What a sweet baby with a full head of hair. So lucky to have such awesome parents.
    I, too, am way jealous of your trip.
    Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture of her is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for doing my dirty work:)

    ReplyDelete