Monday, November 3, 2008

More of Halloween...

I am terribly sad that October is gone! I love October because it is Jake's, Bear's (our dog), and my Birthday as well as HALLOWEEN! I think anyone who does not dress up for Halloween is LAME-O! I love to dress up and believe it or not... Jake does too! This year his costume was AMAZING but he won't let me post pictures... I am sooo sad because it might be the funniest costume on the face of the planet. He was Michael Phelps if you can imagine that... Nothing but a speedo, goggles, and swim cap. Oh yeah, I can't forget about all those GOLD MEDALS! We went to a Halloween party and had a great time. Jake stayed in only a speedo for at least an hour. This is just one more reason why I love my Husband... he is hilarious! A big thanks to Kyle and Liz for throwing such a great par-tay! Here are some of the photos without Jake's bottom half unfortunately.




7 comments:

  1. Dang it...I'd love to see those pictures. He's doesn't have anything to be ashamed of, does he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright I am not lame-O, I'm just not as out going as you are. I am so glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, you know I don't think you are LAME. I love you to death. xoxo

    Mel,
    I will email you a pic... you will laugh so hard. Jake is only afraid his nakedness will end up all over the internet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie I love that you dress up and I love the chicken costume! We were on the way to Brad's family party and he had on his new hunting pullover and Abbie says, "Dad you can be a hunter, and mom you can be the evil stepmother!" Lucky me! I apparantly am a really nice mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how funny! looks like you had a great halloween...i love it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously the HOTTEST chicken I know. I wished we lived closer-- we could party together more often. And I totally hear you about the month of October just FLYING by! I guess it does when you're having a good time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Micheal Phelps costume is the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete